- Judy Siemer - firstname.lastname@example.org - Director and Head Coach
- Luke Dickerson - Assistant Coach
- Allison Torres - Assistant Coach
- Gail Dickerson - email@example.com - Meet Coordinator & Team Administrator
- Suzi Little - Apparel & Awards Coordinator
All official team communications are managed through email correspondence; archived news correspondences remain available under the “News” tab. Social media is not considered an official channel of communication.
Fees and Participation Information:
- Eligibility: As a general guideline, high school aged students (grades 9-12) and between the ages of 14 years and less than 19 years as of September 1st of the current school year are eligible to compete. Exceptions to this guideline must be approved by the Director.
- HCYA Swim Team Fee: $100/swimmer for the entire season. The swim team fee includes all meet entry fees, one HCYA team t-shirt, one HCYA latex swim cap, awards, and one swimmer admission ticked to the end-of-season banquet.
- HCYA Membership Fee: Participation with the JCYA Swim Team requires membership in our governing organization, HCYA. If the swimmer is not a registered member of HCYA through another HCYA activity or program, an additional $20 fee will be charged to provide membership to the organization and insurance for the athlete.
The current meet schedule may be accessed under the "Meet Schedule" tab.
Meet Information Documents:
Specific information for each meet (including location, warm-up schedule, meet start time, post-meet family social, and other pertinent information) may be found as an attachment under the "Upcoming Events" links. Respective Meet Information Documents are also sent via email on the Monday preceeding the given meet.
Swimmers are asked to purchase our team suit. Men may choose from the TYR Durafast Splice Jammer or the TYR Durafast Splice Brief. Women are asked to select the TYR Durafast Splice Diamond Back Suit.
HCYA Swim Team spirit wear is available to swimmers, family members, and anyone interested in sharing our Warrior pride! Orders will be collected at the time of registration to ensure delivery by the start of the season. Please refer to the "Links" tab for additional information and to print a copy of the HCYA Swim Team Apparel Order Form.
HCYA maintains standards for Varisty Letters. In order to be eligible for a varsity recognition, the swimmer must achieve one of the following cuts:
Our Instagram account is a PUBLIC venue used to celebrate our team accomplishments, unite our swim families, and increase awareness of our team among the swim community. If you have an Instagram account, please be certain to follow “hcya_swimming” and grab a glimpse of the fun we share!